To welcome the more than 20,000 guests who stay in our residence halls each summer, the Office of Residential Life requires a great deal of student and staff assistance. And, in addition to the enjoyment of being at Notre Dame over the summer, working for Summer Housing provides excellent work experience in several areas. Opportunities exist to lead a staff team, mentor others, practice customer service skills, and gain insight on professions within higher education housing and student affairs.
- Summer Residence Hall Manager (53K)
- Summer Assistant Hall Manager (52K)
- Summer Community Assistant (52K)
- Summer Residence Hall Desk Clerk (24K)
- Student Office Assistant (22K)
Summer Employment Application Process
The application period for Summer 2018 positions has closed. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.