Pangborn Hall

Pangborn Hall

Pangborn Hall was constructed as a men’s residence hall in 1955 and funded by philanthropic brothers Thomas and John Pangborn. One of four major buildings dedicated on campus in 1955, Pangborn was also Notre Dame’s fifteenth residence hall. It was converted into a women’s residence hall in 1992 and renovated 10 years later. For the past several years, the facility of Pangborn has served as host to other hall communities during their year-long renovations. Beginning in the 2021-22 academic year, Pangborn Hall will form a new men's residence hall community.

Hall Stats

Approximate Capacity
173
Number of Sections
Year Established
1955
Quad
South
Sex
Male
Chapel
Number of Floors
4
Number of Rooms
Elevator
Yes
Air Conditioning
No
Nickname/Mascot